Originally posted by Old Guy:
Didn't mean to sound like I was disrespecting TAD, in fact I give them kudos for attempting to produce quality few others do these days.

I was just saying I don't see a cost justification in my apps.

The idea of vacuum depositing diaphragms should be explored a lot more- many metals can be formed that way, to tolerances not acheivable otherwise.
Again kudos to TAD for being the first to do it.

I haven't played with the TAD LF drivers. Sounds as if I should. But dang, I've already lined up more projects than I'll be able to complete before I kick off.

GM is spot on- more players in the market can only mean more, better, and cheaper options. Win-win for consumers.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I used to think TAD wasnt worth the price, too.

If you get the chance to use TAD, setup properly, they are incredible sounding speakers. The clarity, and resolving power are top notch, and they are so clean.